Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Evan from Chicago - Journalism / Photojournalism

1# Evan from Chicago - Journalism / Photojournalism.Sponser Links

VDO of Evan from Chicago - Journalism / Photojournalism

Evan from Chicago - Journalism / Photojournalism Tube. Duration : 3.08 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Chicago Photography Classes. My name's Evan Davis, I'm from Chicago, Illinois and I'm a Journalism major. My area of specialization is photojournalism.· I really got into it, I took a couple of C&P classes - Cinema and Photography - and I really wasn't cut out for Cinema and Photography it's a little too artsy. But a couple of the teachers told me that what I was doing was more geared towards photojournalism, and maybe I should try that one out. Most interesting class had to be probably the History of Photography with Jordy Jones, he's a pretty good teacher. I think I had him the first semester he was here.· It was a really great class, I learned a lot about both art photography and photojournalism. Working at the Daily Egyptian is a delicate process.· It's great because you actually learn a lot about being in a newsroom in general, because there's so many different opportunities to do different jobs. They have people working at the design desk, as reporters, and as photojournalists and since they're such a small staff, everyone has to know how to do everyone else's job to a certain degree. It prepares you a lot for actually going into the field and being in the newsroom. Most recently I participated in the Murphysboro project, and then I wasn't in the class for South of 64, but I did do a couple of photo stories for a different class that ended up being a part of the South of 64 class. The Murphysboro project, which is part of South of 64, it was great. You met a lot of professionals that actually ...
View Related articles related to Chicago Photography Classes. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Evan from Chicago - Journalism / Photojournalism.


0 comments:

Post a Comment